Thursday, October 7, 2010

CSN Review

I know that many of you have heard of CSN. But for those of you who haven't, CSN Stores have so many items its crazy! They have everything from Dressers, to dining room chairs, kitchen items and great stuff for the Bathroom. CSN is made up of over 200 online stores and has something for everyone and every budget. 

I have a small farm house that is 2 bedrooms, one bathroom (yikes!) and a huge living-room that flows into the kitchen. With the new baby, there isn't enough rooms for us all! So my wonderful husband is building  on to our house. YAY! I'm getting a new Super Huge bedroom,  massive closet and a nice size laundry room along with a smaller bathroom. He says the bathroom is for "The Men". Never mind that the other "Man" is still only 5 months old! But I'm not complaining! This bedroom is HUGE! I have been looking for a few items to put in my new space and I don't think I will ever be able to decide on just a few things!

I saw this bench  and thought it would look great at the end of my bed! The addition to the house also means that we will have to furnish my sons room so I was looking at the kids area and I was so surprised to see that CSN also offers things such as Baby Carriers  and strollers. That Is GREAT! I saw this amazing, Beautiful Cradle. I don't need one as I already have one for the baby but all I can say is WOW! Look at how detailed this is! I wish I could have this! 
Green Frog Art Old World Cradle


I'm telling you, They have it all! I can't wait to browse this store some more to see what I can find! Christmas is comming up you know! Now i think i know just what to ask for: a new set of pots and pans! Yes, I got a new set about 3 years ago for Christmas but I love to cook and I, for some reason, think I must have a new set every few years! I MUST have this Rachael Ray set! I just love her!

Seriously, if your in the market for Anything at all, Stop by CSN first. They have all the top brands all in one place. They even offer free shipping on most items! Not in the market for a new bed? Just take a look and drool over what you might choose when you are!

*Disclosure* CSN Will provide me with a $35 E-Gift Code to use at my discretion for my review of the CSN site. All opinions are strictly my own and were in no way influenced by anyone other than myself. I was in no other way compensated for this review. For more information on my disclosure Policy Please Visit my Disclosure page.

No comments:

Post a Comment